Jill Jill Bo Bill and Georgie each posted the Husband Meme, and I've decided to follow suit....
1. What is something your husband always says to you?
That's easy; "I love you."
2. What makes your husband happy?
Sorry; this blog is rated PG.
Just kidding; the thing that makes him happiest is seeing the kids and me happy, and he does what he can to impact that (making dinner, giving us back/foot/shoulder rubs, listening attentively, etc.)
3. What makes your husband sad?
Feeling powerless over some people's choices in life. When he thinks about calling his Grandma 4444 and remembers that he can't (she passed away in 2002).
4. How old is your husband?
46 years young
5. What was your husband like in high school?
Gregarious, good looking, outgoing, athletic, everyone's friend (Well, that's what he tells me, anyway...)
6. How tall is your husband?
7. What is your husband's favorite thing to do?
Cook dinner for company, hang with the family, fish,.
8. What does your hubby do when you're not around?
Pine for me, mostly.
9. If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for?
Saving someone's life, probably; he's handy like that.
10. What is your husband really good at?
Being a dad, cooking, driving, all things science and nature, fixing things around the house, being loyal, entertaining, loving and appreciating me.
11. What is your husband not really good at?
Being patient sometimes. Remembering that he is ultimately powerless.
12. What does your husband do for a job?
He sells factory automation; palletizers and robots
13. What is your husband's favorite food?
Of late, he insists that my chicken spaghetti is his favorite food ever. He also likes lobster. And Jack Daniels (kind like food, only watery)
14. What makes you proud of your husband?
How well he provides for our family (He's a hard worker.) The kind of father he is (a kid could not ask for a better dad, seriously.)
15. If your husband were a cartoon character, which would he be?
Oooh. That's a tough one. People don't really watch cartoons anymore, do they? Let's go with characters in general: Buzz Lightyear, Jerry Lewis, or Elf
As I wrapped this post up, Mr.4444 asked, "Watcha doin'?"
I told him, and he asked, "How many times did you say, 'Incredibly sexy?'"
How could I have forgotten his best trait? (Sense of humor, my friends! Remember, this is a Rated PG blog!!)