11. Dumped a bucket of Gatorade on the spelling bee champ.
10. Seventh graders will be dissecting footballs, not frogs.
9. Challenges troubled students by asking "What would Clay Matthews do?"
8. Now wearing a mouth guard.
7. Throwing food now ok, as long as throws are "nice tight spirals."
6. Parents must define sick children as "Doubtful, Questionable or Probable."
5. Considers football game tapes "higher education."
4. In addition to The Pledge of Allegiance, we start every day with a coin toss.
3. Students are required to get ankles taped, every morning.
2. Students now enter school through new "playoff ticket detectors" security check.
1. New after school program to be called "Donald Driver's Education."