Very busy this week, so I'm jumping in to Wednesday Hodgepodge, the meme that simply answers questions offered up by our host, Joyce, at From This Side of the Pond.
Cleaning my house, finishing 80 cakepops, and making a ton of other party food by Saturday night (our Halloween party) all while working full time.
By the way; my costume is Anastasia, as Mr.4444 is going as "50 shades of gray." Stay tuned for pics!
2. What's your treat of choice?
Peanut butter M&Ms are my favorite.
3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month?
See #1--I doubt it.
4. In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?
drawing a blank on this one
5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
Tonight, at yoga, my heart probably skipped a beat.
6. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's Thriller, Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?
My favorite scary tune is definitely Thriller; I learned a jazz routine to that song in dance class in college. Great memory.
7. It was a dark and stormy night when______________________________.
the men will are sitting around the campfire, and the captain said, "John, tell us a story!" So John began...It was a dark and stormy night, and the men were sitting around the campfire, and the captain said, "John, tell us a story!" So John began.
Am I the only one who remembers that goofy campfire tale?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I randomly decided this week that I'm done highlighting my hair blonde (after 25 years or so). It is now my "natural color," which I have never seen before, since I grew up blonde and somehow morphed into something else in my mid-twenties. Here's a snap outside the hair salon. My stylist kept some blonde highlights on the top, because she feared I might freak out over too drastic a change. I love it.
Looking for a fun, easy post? Check out From This Side of the Pond!