Thursday, July 12, 2012

Friday Fragments: Episode #206

Mommy's Idea

Welcome to that weekly brain-release that is Friday Fragments. 
[To learn the ins and outs of FF, click on the tab above.]

***We're going camping! I consider my family quite blessed to all be able to arrange our schedules together like this. We have such fond memories of Franklin Lake (Eagle River, Nicolet National Forest). It will be a little sad to be there for the first time without Cooper, but I know Milo will have a great time.

Kyle: I'm going to go to BioLife tomorrow and sell them my plasma.
Kendall (increduous): Kyle! You just bought that thing! (referring to his new tv)

(For those who aren't aware, donating plasma is like donating blood, but it takes longer, and you get paid for your trouble. Kyle is not selling his new tv.)

***As I shared in Who's Training Who?, Milo is awake a lot more these days and needs more exercise. We've been taking a lot of walks. He's building up his endurance, and I'm getting off the couch, so it's a win-win.

***Kendall bought her first car!  It's a 1999 Ford Escort Sport, and she is sooo proud of her new purchase, 80% of which was paid for with her Dairy Queen and babysitting earnings (We kicked in the other 20%). What was your first car? Did you pay for it yourself?

Okay, gotta run---Lots of cooking to do!  Looking forward to catching up with your fragments! :)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...commenting on blogger and no dsiqus...this can't be right!

    Any-who... my family does a big camping trip every year. I bring my kids up for it but don't stay very long myself... I actually really like camping, but NOT after driving 12 hours!

    My first car was a 1984 Nissan 200SX bought in 1994. It talked. My parents helped some, but I paid for most.


Your 2 cents...